Ingredients (2 portions):
- 1 medium onion
- 4 slices of smoked bacon lardons or can use pancetta cut into cubes
- 15dkg of hungarian spicy sausage like “Gyulai”, or chorizo makes a good substitute – cut it into thin slices
- 4-5 eggs
- 2tbs of milk
- salt, pepper, paprika powder
How to make:
- Start with beating your eggs with the milk and a pinch of salt then set aside.
- In a flat pan slowly cook the bacon lardons till they release some of their fat content and just start to become cripsy.
- Add the sausage slices, gently stirring about until they are cooked through, drop in the finely chopped onion, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Once the onion softened and start to brown, pour in the egg mixture. Constantly stirring cook the eggs for a few seconds.
- Dust it with black pepper and paprika powder, great with fresh crusty bread and tea!