Potatoes coated with melted butter and fresh parsley, a very popular side dish to accompany meats.
Ingredients – 4 servings
- 500g potato diced
- 100g butter
- Big bunch of flat leaf parsley
- salt to taste
- water for cooking
How to make
- Cook the diced potatoes in the water till almost tender.
- Heat the butter in a separate pan.
- Strain the potatoes and add it to the heated butter.
- Shake and stir the potatoes frying them in the butter on moderate heat, carefully watching that they don’t break apart.
- When the potatoes tender season with salt, sprinkle in the finely chopped parsley and cook for a further minute.